famous last words turning point

This weeks reading was my favorite so far. I found it much easier to read the fairy tale type stories than the classic indian epics. I always found it difficult to follow some of the epics just due to the names and how everyone was related. I also thought these fairy tales taught lessons which was fun to re-write. While reading some of other people's stories I liked the people who used the narrator within the story option. I feel like that is a type of style I have never used and could be a great challenge to try in the future. I am feeling a new motivation as the semester has past the midpoint. This is my first time doing extra credit! My other classes have felt quite overwhelming with a lot of big projects. This class has a lot of time consuming work so sometimes I am just happy to meet the deadlines and never feel like I have the time for extra credit. I am determined to make time for it as the semester comes to a close to earn that A I feel I deserve. This week moving forward I am determined to take charge in all of my classes. With holidays around the corner I need to make school my priority so I don't regret putting things off and ending up with a bad grade. Last week I decided to do the story lab for the first time and I found it very interesting. Grammar is something I am always getting notes on to fix in my stories so I watched the video series on language. Next week I am excited to write a story using one of the readings. I think this class is pushing my writing in general so will be a great tool in the future. I only have one major paper due this semester and although it is not creative writing I think my brainstorming skills have improved and will help me.



My motivation for the next 6 weeks! Source: memesmonkey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the college mom

Diary of a Smelly Fish Woman week 6 story