Week 8 Progress

#25 Monday Motivation : Get Y
Thinking Cat On
My funny motivational picture. Source: iFunny

I think my progress so far has been good but definitely have big plans for the second half of the semester. Although I am not at the level of points I want right now I still have time to bring my grade up. I think I am most proud of staying on schedule for the most part. I work on my assignments five days a week, which was not my initial plan. I originally planned on doing assignments three days a week but have extended that to five. I think that my schedule will be maintained for the rest of the semester. Looking forward my main goal is to complete all my assignments and to start doing the extra credit assignments. The pitfall that I want to avoid is procrastinating. That is always my biggest pitfall so I really want to try and get ahead of schedule so I can potentially finish the class early. There is nothing I want to change in particular about my blog or portfolio right now. I was glad to take the time this week to tweak the looks of both of my pages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the college mom

Diary of a Smelly Fish Woman week 6 story