Assignments



spock-funny-blogging-meme
Source: james-scholes.com
This class is very unique to another other online course I have taken in the past. Part of what attracted me to taking this course was the self pace aspect and the fact that you could finish the class early. I have taken one other online course that gave me the option to finish the class early and I found that to be a big motivation to do all extra work possible. I am intrigued by all of the interaction between students on the blogs. I think that most online classes have useless forum posts that people are required to answer. These blog posts will be more creative and in my opinion more interesting to interact with other students in the class. I like the variety of extra credit assignments that are offered and I am curious to see what I can learn from them and what assignments I will make part of my regular weekly work.

Comments

  1. I agree with you Bri, I personally am two weeks ahead in my assignments and plan on getting my extra credits in and compete with myself and see how early can I finish this course. I agree with you that there is a variety of extra credit you can do and that instead of posting reply's for discussion posts on canvas we get to post our comments here more creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the college mom

Diary of a Smelly Fish Woman week 6 story