storybook favorites

https://sites.google.com/view/indralordofthunder/introduction

The first blog I liked was the "Indra lord of thunder". The introduction really caught my attention because it was written like a movie scene. The introduction was the hook that got me to continue reading the stories in the blog. The layout matched the theme of the story and I liked the picture that was chosen to introduce Indra on the home page. Although I am familiar with Zues and Thor, I have never heard of Indra. I like the creativeness of the introduction and the consistent layout. In my own project I might use the organization technique that was used in this project.

https://sites.google.com/view/ganeshaloveshisfood/intro

The second blog I read was "Ganesha loves his food". I have seen depictions of this god before but don't know anything about him or what his name was. The introduction used a less creative approach however still intrigued me to continue reading. The introduction gave a good overview of Ganesha and the importance of this god in Indian culture. Although the layout was similar I preferred the first blog and the consistency of size and placement of images. I did like how each background image had a picture relating to the food that was in each story.

https://sites.google.com/view/indianepicshayden/home

(Image of the Looney Tunes ending screen: Source Wikimedia)

The last project was by far my favorite "Looney Toons goes to India". I thought it was a very creative approach to take something relatable and add in Indian theme. The introduction was not long but the one line approach still grabbed my attention. I think that looney toons is so well known that one line hooks is all that the introduction really needed. The layout was still not as organized as the first and I would have enjoyed seeing more pictures of the characters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the college mom

Diary of a Smelly Fish Woman week 6 story