favorite place

Personal image taken in Kailua Hawaii , 2013.

The favorite place I chose is somewhere I lived for three years. This image is one that I took from my bedroom window in Kailua ,Hawaii. I joined the navy in 2011 and I never imagined that choice would lead me to living in one of the most beautiful places I had ever been. Looking back now I wish I had realized how lucky I was to live there. Everyday I would wake up and drive to work with beautiful landscape around me. So many people took their dream vacations to this place and I had the opportunity to live there for three years. Typically on weekends I would go on hikes, go to the beach or walk to the restaurants around my apartment. Someday I would like to take my children back to Hawaii so they can experience all it has to offer. 

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, what an amazing rainbow picture, Brianna! That is absolutely beautiful! And three years in Hawaii would be quite an experience; I went to freshman year of high school there, and I got to see and do some really cool things. I hope to go back again someday! About rainbows: in India, the rainbow is called the Indra-Dhanush, the Bow-of-Indra, who is the god the sky and storms; here's more about Indra at Wikipedia. He's going to show up in the epics, as you'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the picture is amazinga nd I agree with you Hawaii is an amazing place and rainbows are so rare it is so cool that you were able to get this unique rare pic. I personally can relate to this because I lived in Birmingham UK and my school was on top of a hill surrounded by tea plantations I lived there for 7 years and one day me and my friends were on a hike enjoying the refreshing smell of the earl grey tea leaves growing as it was almost the season to harvest and we saw 3 rainbows in one spot it was one in a million view I can definitely relate to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the college mom

Diary of a Smelly Fish Woman week 6 story