Technology Blog

My first impression on reading the technology sources and tools is slightly overwhelming. Most of the sources are all new to me besides the obvious google docs. I am excited to move outside of Canvas to do online work in a class though. Learning new resources out there will benefit me in future classes. This online class is unique to others I have taken that purely use canvas as a resource. My typical resources for a class are the textbook, google scholar and the OU library. The only technology skill I hope to gain is to become a better researcher because I think it is a skill that is very useful and can always be improved upon.

 Image created from technology source that will be used in class this semester Source: cheezburger.com

Comments

  1. Bri just like traditional students I used the Ou library, textbooks canvas and google scholars as resources that just broadens our spectrum and we can choose whatever we want to write about instead of just using canvas which we always used. Having a blog itself is exploring our technological abilities this class definitely pushes us to explore more technologically.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the college mom

Diary of a Smelly Fish Woman week 6 story